Careers – Head of Product
Head of Product
CoMind is building non-invasive brain-computer interfaces focused on increasing our understanding of the brain and changing how we interact with computers. CoMind is backed by some of the top investors in Europe and Silicon Valley.
We’re looking for a Head of Product. This is a unique hybrid role, where the individual will act as both the primary liaison between CoMind and potential partners, as well as a key source of customer information to help determine and drive our product roadmap. Our dream hire is a commercial minded, product leader with rich experience in the European biotech scene, and an interest in building a partnerships function from the ground up.
The role is an opportunity to work closely with the CoMind founders and wider technical team, in a hands-on and strategic manner. You will play a pivotal role at the intersection of the commercial strategy, product development and engineering teams. You will have full responsibility for developing, leading, and executing the product and partnerships strategy at CoMind, and an exciting opportunity to extract insights from prospective partners in order to better inform our product development strategy. You’ll be the expert on the commercial landscape, identify the right partners for us to work with, build relationships with them, and negotiate commercial agreements.
The role will offer you a unique opportunity to develop your own creative solutions in a nurturing environment, with the chance to grow, take on great responsibility, and scale alongside CoMind during a rapid growth phase.
- Playing a pivotal role in bridging the gap between the engineering team and the product development and commercial strategy.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining CoMind’s product and partnerships strategy. This will involve assessing partnership opportunities and potential markets, and forming a strategic view on which partner and product directions CoMind should prioritise.
- Identifying and building relationships with potential partners. You will work closely with the partners to understand their needs and feed their requirements back to the engineering team.
- Working with our engineers to turn partner feedback and requirements to define hypotheses, test them, and validate work towards a commercial product.
- Leading and managing contract negotiations and agreements with partners.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 8+ years experience in a senior Product or Partnerships role, with an outstanding track record of delivering substantial growth in new and existing revenue streams.
- You are entrepreneurial and an expert within the UK medical device, biotech, or deeptech scenes.
- You are effective at building and managing relationships in a fast-moving environment.
- You are able to communicate effectively, both with partners and internal stakeholders, gathering information from multiple sources.
- You are able to manage detailed negotiation with partners across a range of subject areas.
- You are organised and detail-oriented and able to manage a range of partnerships, covering multiple product areas.
- You are analytical and able to analyse commercial opportunities whilst probing into KPI measurements to identify opportunities and issues.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus stock options.
- Company health care plan.
- Generous, flexible holiday allowance.
- Regular lunches, socials and snacks.
- The chance to help grow a company and its culture from the ground up.
- A promising career growth opportunity - we would much rather promote people who have exceeded expectations in their current role rather than hire new people.
- An opportunity to change how humans interact with computers and the potential to save lives.
Don't see a role which matches your skill set? Get in touch.
The future of non-invasive neural interfaces.
To learn more about how we are leading the next cognitive and computing revolution, get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.