People Operations Manager
CoMind is building non-invasive brain-computer interfaces focused on dramatically increasing our understanding of the brain and changing how we interact with computers. CoMind is backed by some of the top investors in Europe and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a People Operations Manager to lead our People Operations function, in particular being responsible for scaling the team and business processes rapidly to take the business to the next level. People are at the heart of CoMind, and creating a friendly, diverse and sharing environment is imperative for us. As a People Operations Manager, you’ll have a crucial responsibility for expanding the team and driving the business culture that underlies it.
The role is a unique opportunity to work closely with the Founders to have a direct impact on the business and the culture that underpins it. This is a great opportunity if you want to get hands-on operational experience in a nurturing environment, providing you with the opportunity to grow and take on increasing responsibility.
The role is multi-disciplinary, with responsibilities in people operations, HR, and general operations. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, process-driven, effective with multi-tasking and a strong communicator. You should be passionate about growing a great culture made of ethically-minded and diverse individuals.
- You’ll be responsible for leading our expansion effort and reaching our aggressive hiring goals to expand the team. You’ll implement process improvements to manage candidates through the funnel, including managing candidate communication to engage the candidate and encourage them through the interview pipeline, using Airtable to manage the flow of candidates.
- You’ll be responsible for onboarding candidates, dealing with offers and employment contracts and be responsible for the broader onboarding process including helping employees settle in. You’ll also conduct other HR responsibilities for the team including managing probations and pay rises etc.
- You’ll be responsible for implementing and improving our personal development processes in place to support our team, including working with closely employees to create soft goals and supporting them with their personal growth.
- You will work with the founders and employees to define the company culture - a fundamental element that underlies our business.
- Being process-driven, you will review our operational processes outlined in our internal portal, and review best practices and policies to improve efficiencies, communication and enable long-term scale of the business.
- You will work with employees to define long-term engagement models and working cadences between teams, enhance and troubleshoot project management & delivery schedules.
- You will support the COO with financial planning, fundraising efforts, researching into regulation, commercial strategy and other general office operations.
You Should Apply If:
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 from a Business degree such as Management, Business or Operations or similar (BSc) from a top university.
- 2+ years of work experience in Operations, Business or Law.
- 1+ years experience in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up.
- You are highly analytical, have a high attention to detail and are good at multitasking.
- You are resourceful and pragmatic.
- You are an excellent communicator and care about people.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus stock options.
- An opportunity to change how humans interact with computers and the potential to save lives.
- The chance to help grow a company and its culture from the ground up.
- A promising career growth opportunity. We would much rather promote people who have exceeded expectations in their current role rather than hire new people.
- Regular snacks, lunch and socials.
Don't see a role which matches your skill set? Get in touch.
The future of non-invasive neural interfaces.
To learn more about how we are leading the next cognitive and computing revolution, get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.