Careers – Program Manager
CoMind is a venture-backed start-up including some of the top investors in Europe and Silicon Valley. We are building a non-invasive brain-computer interface that will dramatically increase our understanding of the brain and change forever how humans interact with computers.
Essential Functions Of The Role:
CoMind is looking for an experienced program manager to work across multidisciplinary projects and teams. You should have a good understanding of the full product development life cycle, and have a good handle on how to support technical authorities, balance progress, and identify risks and mitigations at different phases of a project. You should help the team to deliver at a high standard and meet overall objectives. You will also support the organisation with daily operations and help technical leads to define strategic objectives and priorities. You need to be an excellent team player who does not shy away from problems.
You will be working in a rapidly growing team to push the current brain-computer interface technology to the next level. You will also be working with experts in hardware and software, data experts, and neuroscientists to create a new form of neuroimaging. You will also work alongside technical leads and the senior management team to track project progress, maintain up to date information and relevant documentation across priority programs, and provide timely progress reports to key stakeholders. You should also be very Proactive delivery of the portfolio outcomes. You should inspire and coalesce other team members around you to jointly pursue our long-term challenging goals.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- 3+ years of industry hands-on experience working as a program or project manager and hold a masters degree in a STEM subject.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, such as sprint and agile, in various research or industrial environments, especially in an early-stage deeptech startup.
- Good experience of leading a business, projects, programmes, or portfolios, which shows successful deliverables of complex projects.
- Proven track records on program planning, forecasting, and financial management.
- Great attention to detail, good documentation, and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to get to grips with complex technical information and communicate this effectively to a range of audiences.
- Collaborative mindset and willing to work with individuals within the team as well as external partners.
- Good experience working on various project management tools, such as Asana, Git, Microsoft Team, etc.
- Self motivation on deep-tech projects, fast working pace, good mentality responding to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work closely and build relationships with the senior management team.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Strong interest and knowledge in technology, innovations and the BCI field.
- Great experience of managing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills with a high level of personal expertise and great appreciations and empathy to R&D development.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of both the business side and the technical side.
- Strong client relationships across all business areas including R&D, operations, procurement, finance and other business lines.
- Capable of multitasking, good at solving program schedule/resource conflicts, and keep multiple programs on track.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus stock options.
- Breakfast and snacks provided.
- An opportunity to change how humans interact with computers and the potential to save lives.
- The chance to help grow a company and its culture from the ground up.
- A promising career growth opportunity. We would much rather promote people who have exceeded expectations in their current role rather than hire new people.
Don't see a role which matches your skill set? Get in touch.
The future of non-invasive neural interfaces.
To learn more about how we are leading the next cognitive and computing revolution, get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.