Careers – Talent Lead
CoMind is building non-invasive brain-computer interfaces focused on dramatically increasing our understanding of the brain and changing how we interact with computers. CoMind is backed by some of the top investors in Europe and Silicon Valley.
We’re ramping up our hiring. We are looking for a Talent Lead to lead our hiring efforts, helping us grow the team and take the business to the next level.
People are at the heart of CoMind, and creating a friendly, diverse and sharing environment is imperative for us. As a Talent Lead, you’ll have a crucial responsibility for growing the business and driving the right culture that underlies it.
The role is a unique opportunity to work closely with the Founders to have a direct impact on the business and the culture that underpins it.
The role is multi-disciplinary, with responsibilities in talent acquisition, pipeline management and people/HR management. The ideal candidate will be good with people, resourceful and a strong communicator. You should be passionate about growing a great culture made of amazing people. You should care about creating an ethical company, focused on diversity and inclusion.
You will be responsible for hiring a range of technical roles, both on the hardware and software side, including Optics, Electronics, Mechanics, Machine Learning, Data Science and Neuroscience.
The role will offer you a unique opportunity to develop your own creative solutions in a nurturing environment, providing you with the opportunity to grow and take on increasing responsibility.
- Talent acquisition including dealing both with inbound applications, as well as attracting outbound leads.
- You’ll be responsible for sourcing candidates by doing a combination of cold outreach via Linkedin as well as other sources. You’ll use marketing methods to increase inbound applications. Having a science background will help you to source the best candidates.
- Managing the recruiting pipeline and pushing candidates through the funnel.
- You will coordinate team interviews and take responsibility for the smooth running of the interview process.
- Talent management and HR, including taking responsibility for the onboarding of new joiners.
You Should Apply If:
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 from a Scientific degree such as Physics opr Engineering (BSc).
- 2+ years of work experience as an in-house technical recruiter OR at a technical recruitment agency hiring for highly technical and engineering positions (ideally involving hardware engineers).
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You are an excellent communicator and comfortable doing interviews to sell the CoMind vision.
- You are resourceful and pragmatic.
- You take a data-driven, analytical and structured approach to solving problems.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus stock options.
- An opportunity to change how humans interact with computers and the potential to save lives.
- The chance to help grow a company and its culture from the ground up.
- A promising career growth opportunity. We would much rather promote people who have exceeded expectations in their current role rather than hire new people.
- Regular snacks, lunch and socials.
Don't see a role which matches your skill set? Get in touch.
The future of non-invasive neural interfaces.
To learn more about how we are leading the next cognitive and computing revolution, get in touch with us at: email@example.com.